Accurate plate mounting, achieving perfect register, is an essential requirement enabling a printer to produce high quality products and increased press productivity
- Proven design with excellent reliability
- Models for cylinders or sleeves
- Two 50x magnification colour digital inspection cameras
- Illuminators for easy location of the registration marks
- Versatile configurations
- Can be used for both flexo and letterpress plates
- Tool less operation
- Industrial grade fan-less computer
Standard equipment supplied with each model
- Two 50x magnification colour digital inspection cameras for mounting one plate across. Each camera has a high intensity LED illuminator which generates a spot of light onto the sleeve/cylinder to enable rapid positioning of the plate and illumination of the plate register marks.
- Industrial grade fan-less computer, 2GB RAM, 160GB HDD, 4 USB ports, operating temperature -20 Degrees Celcius to 70 Degrees Celcius at 100% CPU loading.
- A 21.5" screen with mouse displaying both camera images on a single screen.
- Quick release adapters for different cylinder types, adapter exchange is tool free (cylinder version only).
- Tool free adjustment of left hand cylinder support for cylinders with different widths or cantilever mandrel system for sleeves.
- Pneumatic detenting system to prevent sleeve rotation during mounting (option on the EES).
- Fast change mechanism for focal adjustment.
- Cantilever mandrel system for standard pres type, left hand sleeve loading (sleeve versions only).