For manual mounters without motorised cameras, LED display showing positional data in the X axis significantly aides operator set-up negating the need of a tape ruler
Significantly reduce job set up and repeatability when mounting multiple plates. Plate positions can be input, taught, or imported. Recall or edit jobs quickly from the database of stored jobs
Flexo Proofing-Flexo Proof Press
Eliminates the need for on press approvals.
Produces real production proofs using the same substrates, inks, sleeves, plates & anilox rollers as your press.
Allows your press to focus on revenue generating production work.
Proofs are comparable to production press samples and off-press prototype designs.
- Uses production substrates, sleeves, production plates, anilox & inks
- Proof can be analysed to accurately measure density and dot gain
- Ability to proof within 95% of production proof
- Compatible with solvent, water or UV inks, including PMS inks
- Variable proofing speeds
- Accurate adjustment and measurement of impressions
- Control of anilox to plate & plate to substrate pressures
- Also available for narrow web cylinder version
- Web widths up to 1,750mm (69”)
- Proof length up to 5,000mm (197”)